Setting new standards
We can amaze you with following services in Ottawa :
- A 3-D examination of solid concrete buildings, concrete steel reinforcement
- Accessing amenities, concrete pavers, tendons, metal and plastic ducts, glazed cables, spaces, caverns, and wood at various depths in dry concrete buildings
- Rebar spotting – when drilling and planning, avoid hitting hidden items, rebar, and connections
- Assessing the rebar and tendon arrangement for quality
- Inspections of constructions such as tunnels, bridges, and buildings; floors, decks, slabs, balconies, and so on.
- Instantly generate visual representations for on-site review.
- Very fast and accurate Reporting and 3D imaging
Ultra-Sonic Tests for Concrete Scanning
We provide innovative ultrasonic testing systems for scanning existing surface flaws (crack depth) and locating subsurface defects and abnormalities.
- Determine the depth and breadth of surface cracks.
- Quantitative evaluation of the amount of concrete cracking and the severity index
- Quality Assurance/Control of Cold Joints
- Determine the location of large voids
- Determine the amount of honeycombing
- Determine the problem of uniformity and consistency
Skilled data scanning
Ground Penetrating Radar
We offer skilled data gathering and excellent ground penetrating radar solutions that are tailored to your specific needs. Our NDT specialists can assist you whether you are scanning concrete to find rebar or utilizing GPR to identify and pinpoint subsurface faults.
- Find steel rebar
- Discover the post-tensioning tendons
- Explore conduits and pipes
- Estimate the thickness of the cover
- Estimate the thickness of the concrete
Magnetic Testing (MT)
Magnetic particle inspection has several applications in the lab and in the field, and it is efficient for various tests
- It is capable of detecting both surface and near-subsurface signals.
- Can readily inspect big and irregular shapes
- Surface preparation is not as important.
- Indications are readily evident on the surface of the specimen.
- In comparison to many other NDT procedures, it is very inexpensive.
- Portable examination, particularly when using battery-powered equipment
Visual Inspection (VT)
Our visual inspectors can examine components and equipment for surface flaws in a dependable and efficient manner.
- Welding examination
- Inspections of API tanks, pressure vessels, and process piping
- Quality inspection during manufacturing or repair
- Coating examination
- Inspection of lift/aerial equipment
- On-site monitoring
Penetrant Testing (PT)
PT is one of the more sensitive NDT testing methods for finding surface defects, and it works well on tiny items, big regions, and irregular forms.
- It is relatively simple to use.
- There is no need for any specialized viewing equipment.
- Ideal for inspecting vast regions
- Extremely sensitive to minor surface irregularities
- Effective on a variety of materials
Latest equipment and technology
The equipment we use
Our company uses the latest equipment and technology to help you detect issues before they cost you time and money.
PS 300 Ferroscan System
In structural analysis, PS 300 Ferroscan system is used to locate rebar, quantify depth and estimate size.
- 7-7/8 in is the maximum detection depth for component localization in this auspicious and fast equipment.
- Localization accuracy of PS 300 Ferroscan system is: 1% +/-3mm mm
- 1-3/16 in is the shortest distance between two items.
Brilliant features of PS 300 Ferroscan system
- For on-the-spot structural analysis, the inbuilt display presents rebar arrangement images in top and sectional views.
- An innovative algorithm aids in precise rebar depth readings.
- The wide sensor area allows for rapid and easy 3D scanning of vast regions.
- Make a copy of the scan data for recordkeeping and structural analysis.
Wide Applications of PS 300 Ferroscan system
- 1st layer rebar inspection and evaluation
- Checking the concrete cover over vast areas in preparation for structural repairs and maintenance
- Quality assurance and architectural approval inspections
- Creation of structural evaluation reports, containing statistics and graphic presentations of regions in 2D/3D perspectives
PS 1000 X-Scan Concrete Scanner
PS 1000 X-Scan Concrete scanner is efficient concrete scanner for structural analysis and to locate embedded objects in multiple layers with accurate and unusual quick results.
- Detection depth maximum for object localization: 11-13/16 in
- Depth indicator precision: 100 mm: 10 mm, >100 mm: 15 mm
- Precision of localization: 10 mm
Brilliant features of PS 1000 X-Scan concrete scanner
- Provides a significant picture of the interior of concrete buildings and dynamically provides correct photos for on-site inspection.
- Quick scan detection, Quick scan recording, and Image scan are three scan modes for different purposes.
- Gives a top view of the scan as well as cross sections in 2D and 3D for simple item mapping and complex identification.
- A comprehensive monitor for in-depth on-site scan examination, as well as PC software for statistical analysis and reporting.
Wide applications of PS 1000 X-Scan concrete scanner
- Identifying rebars, joints, metal and plastic conduits, glass-fiber wires, voids, and wood in dry concrete constructions at depths of up to 300 mm
- Rebar expansion (rebar connections made after the fact) in structural applications
- Inspection of constructions such as tunnels, bridges, and buildings’ floors, decks, slabs, balconies, and so on.